£55,000.00 - £64,000.00 / annum
27th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working in partnership with a leading scientific organisation based in South Oxfordshire with a fascinating office environment and if you have a keen interest in the scientific sector (whilst not required) this will be a great mix of career and personal goals. As Senior Finance Manager you will be responsible for the day to day finance function, inspiring and developing the existing team alongside delivering on areas of monthly and statutory accounting.
The salary will be between £55,000 and £64,000 per annum dependent on experience coupled with some of the best benefits in the market including flexible working and defined benefit pension.
The Senior Finance Manager Role
This role would suit a technically astute Financial Controller or Finance Manager with an affinity with core monthly accounting, IFRS and statutory reporting. Alongside this you will display leadership qualities in this ever-evolving team.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide financial reports in final review format to Senior Leadership Team
- Question assumptions within the accounts and implement change in process where required
- Lead, develop and coach the finance team
- Manage cashflow on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Responsibility for financial systems including upcoming upgrade
- Preparation and completion of the annual statutory accounts
- Manage and control fixed asset process
The successful Senior Finance Manager profile will include:
- Qualification by ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Familiarity and recent exposure to US GAAP/UK GAAP/IFRS
- Significant Financial Accounting experience including monthly management accounts and statutory accounts
- Currently managing a team (minimum of 2) with the desire to lead and develop
Salary & Benefits
The salary will be between £55,000 and £64,000 per annum dependent on experience, this organisation has second to none benefits and a full flexible working package.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900