£45,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
22nd July 2019
Exciting opportunity for a SharePoint Manager to join a leading organisation based near Didcot, which will be responsible for designing their company's SharePoint Online service.
The SharePoint Manager will lead the organisation's migration to SharePoint Online and will provide leadership and technical direction to develop a company wide SharePoint service. This will include:
- business analysis and requirement gathering. Partnering with key stakeholders across the business (both technical and non-technical)
- become the SME for SharePoint across the business
- utlise professional expertise to define information architecture and taxonomy, to allow effective document access and sharing across the business
- migrate documents from other storage services
- optimise use of Office 365 products that integrate with SharePoint Online
- hold training sessions to teach users how to use SharePoint
Applicants must have prior experience of designing and rolling out a SharePoint Online service. Excellent communication skills are required to effective business partner with stakeholders across the organisaton.
A leading organisation based in Didcot, with close public transport links, going through exciting business transformation!
Salary & Benefits
£45-55,000 depending on experience plus excellent company benefits including generous holiday allowance, pension contribution and flexible working
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900