Customer Service Administrator
Location : Docklands
Post Date : 17 March 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Order Number : 470088
Line of Business : Administration
OfficeTeam is looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator who is interested in joining a brand new digital team environment based in Canary Wharf
The ideal candidate will be passionate about people, establishes outstanding rapport and delivers a remarkable customer experience.
We are looking to recruit a proactive, strong communicator, who is able to multi-task and can manage complaints and escalate when necessary.
The role is temporary for 4 weeks and is paying £12.50 per hour plus holiday.
- Gaining understanding of priorities of customers
- Conveying customer's feedback and feature requests to the product and engineering teams.
- Answers enquiries and manages complaints
- Keeping accurate records of enquiries
- Data entry and administration
- Organisational skills
- Customer Support experience: ideally B2C. It would be advantageous if you have used ZenDesk.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)· Advanced MS office Word and Excel
If you are interested in the role call Maria Blewis at OfficeTeam on 0207 389 6901.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG London