£55,000.00 - £60,000.00 / annum
2nd July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a large FMCG organisation in Doncaster on a fixed-term basis. The role is for 6 months to cover temporary leave.
The Finance Manager will:
- Day to day management of 2 direct management accountants.
- Overview of the month-end process with ad-hoc support as and when required.
- Working with the operational teams to enable clarity on business performance.
- Liaise with senior management from both a finance and non-finance background.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with strong interpersonal skills with prior management experience. You will be happy to get into the details of your work and understand what the numbers mean from a commercial point of view. You should have strong Excel skills and the ability to handle large volumes of data. You will be available to start immediately.
Salary & Benefits
Salary is £55,000 - £60,000 DOE. Benefits include bonus and a competitive pension. Please contact Will Sides for more details.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978