13th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently working with a market leading Real Estate and Property business based in Central Dublin, to recruit a Financial Controller on a contractual basis at a daily rate of £400- £450 per day
I am currently working with my client who is a global leader in commercial real estate services. The company is a highly respected multinational, with revenues of $5 Billion across their core services.
They are looking to bring an experienced Interim Financial Controller aboard for a six-month contract as they go through the permanent hiring process for this role.
Interim Financial Controller
- Produce accurate month end reporting packs to management
- Ensure Balance Sheet is fully maintained all control accounts reconciled on a monthly basis.
- Provide variance analysis, commentary and insight on financial results
- Manage the monthly KPI reporting at executive level producing WIP and Fee Forecast reports
- Management of the Fixed Assets Register and analysis of Capital expenditure.
- Manage the annual audit and the annual budgeting process
- Manage and review direct reports on a day to day basis.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and tasks as they arise.
- Fully qualified accountant (Ideally ACA/CIMA/CA)
- Strong technical accounting background, or experience in a Finance Manager role, with a look to turn more commercial would be beneficial
- You will be accuracy-focused, and results-oriented, seeking a hands-on and rewarding role.
- Previous Real Estate and Property experience is beneficial but not necessary. More important is a determined attitude and proactive approach
- The daily rate of £400 - £450p.d will represent either a logical increase or parallel to your current earning potential for the contract.
Our client is one of the most prominent Real Estate and Property businesses in the world. They have an extensive portfolio of outstanding commercial and residential properties.
They are a progressive environment, with a highly successful management team. As Interim Financial Controller you will have a high level of access to these senior leaders.
Salary & Benefits
As well as the contract day rate of £400 - £450 per day, the new Interim Financial Controller will gain great exposure to a highly professional and deeply commercial team.
The role will be located in Central London in lovely offices. They provide a stimulating environment, with a sociable company culture.
They provide many additional perks and benefits, as an organisation that looks after and rewards its employees.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900