£40,000.00 - £50,000.00 / annum
17th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
The Permanent Division of Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Regional Finance Manager on behalf of a Growing and Developing Logistics business with offices in Dunstable and across the Eastern Region.
You will work to assist the Regional Manager and Senior Finance Manager with regards to the profitable management of the region whilst driving operational efficiency's and delivering key business projects. Day to day duties will consist of:
- Production and review of weekly and monthly reports with consolidations for multiple sites
- Advice to Depot Managers with regards to planning and forecasting
- Leading and implementing projects
- Advice and analysis for operational improvement
- Training and development of Depot Admin
- Providing senior level reports into the CEO, COO and Operations Director
- Cost Management and efficiency analysis
- Finance and Operational Process improvement
- KPI analysis and reporting
- Analysis of Depot Performance and Consolidated Regional Performance
You will ideally be a Qualified Accountant although QBE will be considered and you will have excellent stakeholder management experience whilst having the ability to be autonomous. As this is a regional role there will be travel required across the East Anglia region therefore the ability to be flexible and mobile is key. Logistics experience would be of benefit but not essential.
The business has grown massively over the last 3-5 years due to the change of markets and consumer habits and will continue to grow. Role of Regional Finance Manager is key in providing ongoing support and development to the business.
Salary and Benefits
Role of Regional Finance Manager in Dunstable is paying £50K + 10K+ Car Package, Bonus and Benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420