£45,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
City of London
6th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Are you a newly qualified accountant? Are you looking for a challenging and broad role that will allow you to develop your career? My client is looking for a proven Management Accountant with experience preparing Statutory/year end Accounts, to join their East London based Offices. My client is a major player in the telecommunications industry and has been established for several decades with long-standing relationships with market leading service providers with a global reach and they are recruiting for a management accountant.
Main accountability's -
- Interacting with outsourcing partners and managing the day-today relationships
- Apply properly the ASN accounting policies, reporting guidelines and IFRS requirements
- Implementing and maintenance of the accounting system
- Preparation of journal entries
- Maintenance and reconciliation of accounts to external evidence
- Provides records of assets, liabilities and other financial transcations
- Balances the books periodically & prepares the P&L
- Income and balance sheet statements
- Adhoc involvement in the interpretations and communications of reports and records for the management
The successful candidate will be qualified (ACCA/CIMA). You will have experience preparing management accounts and statutory accounts for at least 3 years. You will pride yourself on your communication skills and confidence working with both internal and external stakeholders. You will have experience with IFRS, Microsoft packages and SAP.
Role - Management / Financial Accountant (Qualified)
Salary - £45,000 - £55,000
Location - City of London
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900