£23,000.00 - £25,000.00 / annum
11th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are recruiting for an immediate Accounts Payable Clerk to join an international Construction company based in East London. This a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
As Accounts Payable Clerk you will be responsible for the input of Supplier invoices onto Job Costing System and Accounts System, ensuring all input is up to date prior to month end close of the Purchase ledger.
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
- Keep accurate logs of invoices sent for authorisation
- Monitor un-authorised report on a weekly basis
- Look into queries relating to suppliers and chase departments/suppliers on a regular basis
- Reconcile Supplier statements once per month in preparation for the month end payment run
- Review aged Creditors on a monthly basis
- Prepare Accruals for any invoices not accounted for in any given period
- Housekeeping of supplier accounts, clearing negative balances and reporting on unpaid invoices over 60 days
- Entering Direct debit invoices and allocating appropriately
- Ensure accurate nominal ledger codings are maintained through AP
- Assist with Approving and Extracting Cash expenses on online system
- Filing, photocopying, retrieving copy invoices and any adhoc duties required by Supervisor
The ideal candidate will have at least 18 months experience working within a fast paced organisation and will have strong excel experience.
To be suitable you must not be on more than 1 weeks notice.
My client is an international construction company located in East London, they have excellent transport links and a modern spacious offices.
Salary & Benefits
This 12 month FTC, Accounts Payable role will be paying circa £23-25k
Hours will be 9am - 5pm - Monday to Friday.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900