£400.00 - £500.00 / day
11th June 2019
Robert Half Technology is working with a prestigious organisation within the building and construction industry based in the East Midlands to recruit a Project Manager on a contract basis.
The Project Manager will be responsible for a software and systems upgrade project which will include the full lifecycle project management and 3rd party supplier management - successful applicants must have experience with InspHire & Great Plains systems.
- Creating the project brief
- Liaise and work with external providers to put together a project plan, timescales and budget
- Review and Update as necessary the existing test plan
- Set Up a test environment
- Co-ordinate testing by key users
- Address all issues arising from testing
- Obtain sign off from all key users
- Implement Go Live and post implementation support
- Address any issues that arise immediately post Go Live
The Project Manager role is offering a short-medium term contract, with a daily rate between £400-£500 DOE.
This position will require the successful Project Manager to be on site in the East Midlands location with flexible working negotiable - Candidates Must have experience or exposure to working with InspHire & Great Plains systems.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600