£500.00 - £550.00 / day
18th October 2019
Interim and Project Consultancy
Protiviti are looking for a Payroll Manager to work on a SAP project project within a well known Education and Training establishment in the East Midlands.
- Be the key stakeholder for a SAP Hana project, focused on the payroll module
- Team manage the disparate payroll function and seek to improve the underlying processes, coach / mentor the team
- Additionally deliver the payroll module of SAP into the team
- Experienced payroll Manager with a background in the usage of SAP,
- Some form of project manager expertise
- Ability to work independently but also part of a wider programme team,
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
This opportunity will pay in the £500/day region
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunities for all candidates and those with relevant experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900