GBP26000 - 30000 / annum
11th January 2019
Accounting and Finance
Credit Manager - £30k - Bournemouth
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are actively seeking a committed Credit Manager to join a reputable supplier firm based out of their established offices in Whiteley. The ideal applicant will be able to maintain a highly organised ledger, as well as reducing outstanding debtor days owed to the company. Experience and the desire to manager a successful credit control team is also essential.
These responsibilities include:
- Constant review of the sales ledger and chasing up aged debtors for accounts.
- Collecting invoices from customers through multiple communication methods, including scheduling visits.
- Dealing with customer queries regarding invoice disputes, whilst maintaining high communication standards.
- Maintaining good relationships with stakeholders both internal and external.
- Reducing debtor days and minimisation of debt risk.
- Managing numerous key accounts.
The successful candidate will have a high standard of customer communication, ensuring that invoices are chased up whilst maintaining polite and helpful communication throughout the process.
The company is also seeking a proactive team player, as building relationships and pushing team performance and development will be expected
Experience in running a well-organised ledger is a must, in order to successfully implement an efficient working diary into an already fast-growing business.
The company is a well-known business on the South Coast, with offices in a fantastic location on the outskirts of Southampton. Commutable from many locations within Hampshire. Theyn also offer fantastic training and progression opportunities.
- Circa £30k
- 25 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised canteen on site
If you feel you are suitable for this position, or know someone who is, please apply now!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SouthamptonUBC, Enterprise House
Ocean Village, Southampton
SO14 3XB 02380 224 562