GBP20000 - 25000 / annum
21st May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are engaged with a property firm in central Edinburgh who are keen to take on a junior accounts assistant into their busy team on a permanent basis.
Main duties initially will be:
- Processing and payment of supplier invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with preparation of journals
- Assisting with month and year end processes
- Working directly with Accountant and Finance Manager to ensure deadlines are hit
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Good excel knowledge
- Ability to work to multiple deadlines
You would be joining a professional services organisation as an Accounts Assistant with a strong focus on employee engagement, development and culture in Edinburgh Centre.
Salary & Benefits
Salary on offer is £20,000 - £25,000 although it is expected that the right candidate would be looking for an initial salary of £20-24k with room for salary increase.
This company also offers a competitive benefits package.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
EdinburghLevel 3, Ardmore House,
40 George Street
gb 0131 220 2171