£20,000.00 - £23,000.00 / annum
6th September 2019
Robert Half are looking for an Assistant Customer Support Accountant to take on a new role in Central Edinburgh for a growing technology company. This role would be ideal for a candidate with an accounting qualification (Degree/AAT/CIMA or ACCA) or significant experience across the finance spectrum. Typical duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for customers, via phone, email and online chat, assisting promptly with general accountancy queries
- Helping clients (predominantly small businesses) with accounting queries, and assistance in using accounting systems
- Providing first-class customer service.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have customer service experience (this does not need to be within a finance capacity)
- Have experience of using bookkeeping and accounting software packages (either in a role, or whilst studying)
- Be able to hit the ground running, and have an outgoing and upbeat personality
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
EdinburghLevel 3, Ardmore House,
40 George Street
gb 0131 220 2171