Client Services Director
Location : Edinburgh
Post Date : 14 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 465613
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Management Resources is a resource-based consulting business and part of Robert Half, an S&P 500 Staffing firm and global leader in its field.
We are currently looking to recruit Client Services Directors who can make a significant contribution through sector expertise, client engagement and delivery of new business opportunities. Successful candidates will help grow the Management Resources client portfolio, taking responsibility for revenue targets, expanding the pipeline of opportunities and developing value propositions for the market in which we operate. Successful candidates will also support the brand to:
- Perform a senior role in the generation, identification and delivery of engagements as required.
- Deliver an individual revenue sales target.
- Mentor and coach other members of the team.
- Develop and convert a pipeline of opportunities.
- Fulfil a key role in account and sector development, assisting senior management to build the Brand.
- Formulate propositions and solutions that meet client requirements in addition to managing and directing pursuit activity.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, leveraging proven industry content and delivery capability.
- Project management, with a proven ability to work as a solution provider
- Consulting Sales, Strong bid management abilities, with a proven ability develop long lasting external relationships
- Solution development, showing a clear ability as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to enhance existing solutions, and develop new ones
- People management, building a team of consultants internal and external to support client opportunities and projected growth
Skills and Experience:
- Consulting sales background with successful track record of Business Development, selling a technical product or solution
- In-depth understanding of the key industry, market and regulatory drivers shaping industry and an ability to articulate these by way of client opportunities.
- Demonstrable expertise in building and leveraging relationships.
- The ability to present to C-Level decision makers.
- Strong interpersonal & written communication skills.
- Self-starter and strong team player.
- Sector knowledge is a pre requisite,
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
40 George Street
EH2 2LE Edinburgh