£35,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
12th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
About the Client:
Robert Half are working with a Top 15 client who is seeking an ambitious Corporate Tax Manager to join their established Edinburgh office.
About the Role:
- Able to demonstrate experience of managing a diverse portfolio of corporate tax clients
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Overseeing a solid tax compliance service
- Supporting the partners with advisory and special project work
- Professional qualifications. CTA qualified and/or ACA/ACCA(or equivalent)
- Strong Management skills as well as technical expertise
- Proven track record within corporate tax and be keen to use and build on your experience as part of a firm-wide team
- A minimum of 2 years post qualified experience working within a corporate tax environment
- Excellent IT Skills and a good standard of education
- Confident and outgoing with excellent interpersonal skills
- Well-organised, enthusiastic, thorough, with a systematic approach, and the ability to work to deadlines
- Keen to support the partner team with business development and marketing
You would be joining a dynamic firm with a strong reputation for providing an outstanding service to their clients depends on providing a personal and partner-led service.
This is an outstanding career opportunity with potential to progress within the firm.
If this role sounds like something that you are looking for please send your CV over to Robert Half. If you are currently working in accountancy practice and not sure what to do next, you can speak to our Head of Practice & Advisory Recruitment Specialist Kinga Pridka.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978