Events and Grant Administrator
GBP10 - 10 / hour
11th January 2019
This is a great varied and busy role suited to anyone with previous office experience and a pro-active attitude to work within the projects and marketing team.
Regarding the immediate starter, their main responsibilities will be:
- Aiding with events:
- Speaking to suppliers and venues on the phone
- Confirming event details
- Ensuring regulations are adhered too - fire safety etc
- Answering emaila and queries
- Aiding Project and Grants:
- Confirming application details
- Completing and processing paperwork and ensuring compliance
- Liaising with applicants around applications
It will be a busy role, getting fully integrated into the team, working across projects and marketing.
This role will pay £10 an hour and run at least until the end of March.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
EdinburghLevel 3, Ardmore House,
40 George Street
gb 0131 220 2171