GBP20000 - 21000 / annum
6th February 2018
Robert Half is seeking a finance assistant to join one of the main business services companies in Edinburgh city centre. Our client has grown substantially in 2017 and this will continue into 2018.
The role requires someone who has strong experience as a finance assistant within a similar environment. The ability to manage a heavy work load under pressure is essential for the role.
- Processing invoices and maintaining the purchase ledger function for numerous subsidiaries
- Bank reconciliations across multiple accounts, authorisation of payments, overseeing accounts and cash flow.
- Payment runs across multiple accounts and chasing outstanding payments
- A big focus will include reviewing inter-company balances, debtors and creditors
- Prepping prepayments and accruals
- Expense processing - ensuring all aspects of expense policy is adhered to, authorisation and payment
- Ad hoc accounting duties and reports to assist more senior members of the department
- You will be resilient and work well under high pressure in a fast paced and ever growing business
- Possess the ability to multitask and manage a heavy workload
- Have at least 3 years' experience in a similar role and environment
- Be open to new ideas and challenge existing processes
- Have solid skills on accounting software and Excel
- Will maintain a positive attitude and be a team player
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for a finance assistant who is looking to expand their skill set in an extremely prestigious, Edinburgh based company. The remuneration package will be up to £21,000 DOE with additional benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement