£19,000.00 - £21,000.00 / annum
30th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Reporting directly into the finance manager and working closely with the finance business partners, this role will provide an unparalleled exposure to accountancy in progressive charity. We are looking for a ambitious and reliable finance assistant, purchase ledger or accounts payable assistant who is looking for a new challenge. Set in very modern offices with the latest technology, the finance team are close-knit and very invested in the great work that they do collectively.
- Processing in key accounting areas including purchase ledger, sales ledger and expense reports
- Assist with bank reconciliations and receipt processing
- Assist with the preparation of VAT returns
- Complete special projects as needed and as other duties are assigned
- Compiling and analysing financial information, reporting results to finance business partners
- General admin and other ad hoc duties
- The ideal candidate will have had experience within a finance function for a minimum of at least 2 years
- HND/AAT level
- You will be flexible and adaptable to work within a fast-paced and busy environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel; some experience in accounting software is a plus (i.e Sage)
- Ability to multitask and has the flexibility to complete a variety of projects
- Capability to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training but will be within the range of £19,000 - £21,000 plus additional benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
EdinburghLevel 3, Ardmore House,
40 George Street
gb 0131 220 2171