Finance Business Partner
GBP55000 - 60000 / annum
25th January 2019
Accounting and Finance
Due to an internal promotion, Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for a Commercial Finance Business Partner for a well-known name, to be based in either Edinburgh or Glasgow.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation and you'll have a key client facing role working with the Senior Management team, covering multiple sites and play a pivotal role in managing, identifying and assessing new and existing business.
The role will require you to be proactive and use your Finance Business Partnering skills to enhance both the top and bottom line of the P&L, able to provide a really positive contribution to the success of the business, add to their already increasing market share and add value in strategic decision making.
Other typical duties will include:
- Provide financial leadership in a client facing role, acting as a catalyst to deliver the business strategy
- Work closely with the sales teams to review, challenge and analyse new and existing business, market trends, competitor approaches, and scenario planning accordingly.
- Leading the annual budgeting process and quarterly re-forecasting
- Presenting financial performance figures at Monthly Management Meetings
- Providing regular guidance and advice to Non-Finance Mangers, driving continual improvement on regional processes.To be considered for this role we require a candidate who enjoys adding value to their organisation and can demonstrate a proactive attitude in interview
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualification
- Ideally have worked in a contract driven environment (not essential)
- Evidence strong stakeholder management and be comfortable in commercial negotiations
- Strong commercial experience with a track record of making an impact on a business
Salary & Benefits
- £50,000 - £60,000 dependent on experience
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holidays
- Generous Pension scheme
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
LS1 5EQ 0113 242 8978