£45,000.00 - £50,000.00 / annum
14th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are supporting an incredibly exciting organisation within Edinburgh City with the recruitment of a Finance Manager. This integral role will lead the strategic development and delivery of a top Charity's financial management.
What you will do:
- Lead on financial planning, budgeting, analysis and reporting to Senior Management and the Board
- Responsibility for the annual budget and quarterly forecast
- Assist with the preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Preparation and submission of quarterly Finance Board papers, CFO reports and dashboards
- Liaison with staff across the group, developing key customer relations.
- Identification and implementation of process improvements within the Finance function
- Keeping updated on accounting standards and procedures.f
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ICAS) or QBE
- Minimum 5 years experience at senior management level in a complex organisation
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Experience supporting a Board and communicating at FD level
- Considerable experience of developing financial strategy and carrying out business planning and financial reporting either within the charity or other relevant sector
Salary & Benefits
Salary will be circa £45,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience) plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
EdinburghLevel 3, Ardmore House,
40 George Street
gb 0131 220 2171