Location : Edinburgh
Post Date : 15 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 469928
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently recruiting for a Group Finance Manager to join our client, a fast growing Bio-tech company based in Edinburgh. Due to sustained growth, a very exciting opportunity has opened to join a market leader and act as a key senior member of the divisional finance team. This post reports into the Group Financial Controller, with a dotted line and exposure to the Group Finance Director.
Managing a team a large team, you will be responsible for the preparation of monthly accounts; annual accounts and budgets in line with Divisional & Group Deadlines. The successful candidate will also maintain the internal controls surrounding all aspects of the business and compliance with Group policies.
Main duties include:
* Ensure timely and accurate reporting in line with division and group reporting requirements, analysing monthly performance to budget and forecast and evaluating variance impact.
* Ensure that all financial transactions are correctly processed and appropriately reflected in the GL.
* Ensure that all administrative processes adhere to the financial control standards.
* Ensure close monitoring and control of new product pipeline development costs.
* Ensure Customer and Product profitability is clearly identified and actively reported.
* Ensure monthly GL Reconciliations are prepared and imbalances investigated and reported.
* Construct the rolling short term cash forecasts for submission to Group.
* Annual budget preparation and reporting.
* Ensure process and procedures are in line with Group policy and are consistent, supportable and facilitate auditable reporting.
* Liaise with Group auditors for half yearly review and year-end audit.
* Adhoc projects as required by management.
You will be either CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified and have at least 3 years industry experience including man management. Strong IT Skills including working knowledge of integrated systems; Excel to Intermediate level will be required.
* Organised with strong focus on detail but with an ability to identify priorities.
* Ability to collaborate and communicate with people of all levels of seniority and achieve continuous improvements in process and efficiency.
* Deadline focused and results orientated.
* Willing to Travel.
Salary & Benefits
£45,000 - £55,000 + relocation package, excellent benefits & a share option scheme.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
40 George Street
EH2 2LE Edinburgh