£40,000.00 - £50,000.00 / annum
18th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half in Edinburgh is actively looking for a Financial Controller to join a leading financial services firm. This organisation has grown extremely rapidly and now has plans in place that will fuel further growth.
The successful candidate would be working alongside the finance director and managing junior members of staff., you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Preparation and delivery of all financial reporting - management and statutory
- HMRC relationship - VAT, PAYE, Corporation tax
- Advising on financial implications, pricing and consequences of business decisions;
- Budgets and forecasts;
- Creating processes, procedures and controls.
- Submission of VAT returns
- Monitoring and reviewing the work of junior staff members
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold an accountancy qualification (ICAS/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have experience of financial services
- Working as an Assistant Manager/Manager in Public Practice
- Experience in group accounting, statutory accounts for limited companies and partnerships.
- A knowledge of personal tax and corporation tax.
- Be self-motivated.
Salary will be within the range of £40,000 - £50,000 p/annum plus competitive benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
EdinburghLevel 3, Ardmore House,
40 George Street
gb 0131 220 2171