£50,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
16th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are working closely with a tech services company in their recruitment of a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager, following a restructure and realignment of the Commercial Reporting lines. Following organic growth, there is now a requirement internally to streamline and support commercial reporting and efficiency's across the division.
The role of Financial Planning and Analysis Manager will support both the Commercial and Operational teams. Within the current structure, there are 4 Finance Business Partners who work independently of each other. This newly created role will align their Internal FBP and their external tendering processes.
The suitable candidate will be responsible for taking high level, complex information and delivering to the key stakeholders across various departments while also working autonomously with the wider finance teams. This is a high level position with the organisation, and therefore your reporting line will be directly into the Finance Director - He has highlighted this as a key position within his organisation and therefore will ensure there is 100% support at board level.
- Challenge and Drive Efficiency's: Act as a change agent across multi discipline business lines. Work closely with the senior leaders of the business to adopt a forward looking, horizon scanning approach to the health and performance of their business unit.
- Provide pragmatic insight and analysis to HR Business Partners and Operational Leads to model & interpret Business Planning to inform the requirements for the current and future structure of teams to optimise margin.
- Financial modelling on pricing assessment on all tenders
- Business Plan & Budget Management Reporting
- The successful qualified accountant is to be encouraged to engage with senior stakeholders, to help drive finances exposure across the business. Yours skills as an accounting professional and a commercial analyst will be utilised to help drive profit.
- Qualified (ACCA, CIMA, ICAS)
- Previous experience in an FP & A / Finance Business Partner capacity
- Ability to drive the team of FPB's forward
- Work collaboratively to ensure the team, division and organisation reach their overall goals and targets
The highly communicative nature of this role, combined with detailed reporting and business critical information, means that this role is suited to Qualified accounting professional who understand how complex information can be delivered to targeted audience in a fashion which ensures the team, division and organisation reach their goal.
Salary & Benefits
£50,000 - £55,000 + considerable benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
EdinburghLevel 3, Ardmore House,
40 George Street
gb 0131 220 2171