£21,000.00 - £25,000.00 / annum
22nd February 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is partnering a big player in the Real Estate sector in order to recruit for 2 group finance assistants within their busy team. These roles have been created due business growth; 2019 will see the client take on some lucrative names in their industry, adding to an already-impressive portfolio of clients.
The role will support the group FC but also assist the wider finance function. It is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to upskill/broaden their skill-set for development - both professionally and personally.
The individual in question must be committed to progression and show resilience in a high-pressure environment, working to strict deadlines.
Duties of the role are as follows:
- Processing purchase and sales ledger transactions for group companies
- Processing staff expenses and credit cards
- BACS, purchase Ledger and expenses payments
- Bank Reconciliations
- Processing recharge invoices to regions, settling via inter-company and upkeep on inter-company matrix
- Rolling forward and actualizing cash flows
- Recording charges at VAT quarters
- Reporting weekly group cash position analysis
- Processing all month end journals
- Preparing management accounts
- Assisting Auditors when required
- Sage Line 50
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
EdinburghLevel 3, Ardmore House,
40 George Street
gb 0131 220 2171