Head Of Management Accounts
Location : Edinburgh
Post Date : 01 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 469100
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Head of Management Accounts - Edinburgh
Robert Half are excited to be working with our client, a highly admired city centre property management company, and are supporting them in the recruitment of a senior finance professional to lead their highly successful accounting function. The role will involve the strategic development of the department whilst work closely with and providing a key service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for daily staff management, motivating and developing a team of c.12 accountants and ensuring the accounts team is properly resourced.
- Deliver proactive business and accounting advice and bid support on new client generation projects.
- Ensure that all agreed are achieved and/ or exceeded.
- Has a detailed knowledge and understanding of property management accounts.
- Preferable previous experience in working within an acknowledged commercial property management team.
- Hold at least one meeting per annum with each Client's Head of Accounts.
- Hold monthly team meetings with the Accounts Team.
- Ensure that KPI's are in place with each client and that we achieve or exceed their expectations.
- Devise and implement monthly accounts summary reports to be circulated to all Partners within the Management Team.
Person specification Essential:
- Strong attention to detail.
- High service delivery skills.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Committed and organised.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Chartered Accountant
- Use of Property Management accounts software
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
40 George Street
EH2 2LE Edinburgh