£40,000.00 - £45,000.00 / annum
8th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
As Management Accountant, you will be responsible for the effective preparation and delivery of the month end management accounting services. High attention to detail is must in order to succeed in this role, as well as being customer focused and enthusiastic.
The role itself is extremely varied & requires involvement in different areas of the finance function. The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Production and maintenance of month end management accounts & financial records.
- Balance sheet reconciliations, P&L & cash flow forecasting/budgeting.
- Preparation of statutory reports
- Adhering to relevant VAT compliance.
- Supporting year end audit.
- Adhoc projects & analysis as and when required.
The successful Management Accountant will possess a well-rounded skill set, such as:
- ACCA/CIMA/ICAS Qualified Accountant
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Strong Excel skills.
Salary & Benefits
Competitive salary £40,000-£45,000
Excellent Benefits Package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
EdinburghLevel 3, Ardmore House,
40 George Street
gb 0131 220 2171