1st March 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
An Initial 6 month contract to drive the external marketing communications for a leading financial services provider
We're looking for a marketing communication specialist to join our clients busy Edinburgh based Existing Customer Communications team, which manages 121 communications and mailings to existing customers explaining regulatory and product changes.
- Act as a source of professional expertise providing communications/engagement /consultancy advice to stakeholders and business areas within the Group
- Approve, edit & write content for a range of more complex communications using appropriate channels to ensure clarity & consistency of message
- Where applicable, build, maintain and influence external relationships within own area of specialism providing appropriate briefs in line with Group objectives
- Provide corporate affairs input to support delivery of projects or where appropriate deliver projects and initiatives which may have some complexity within own specialism.
- Where applicable, manage activity of suppliers to ensure service standards are met
- Identify, escalate & mitigate emerging risks as appropriate to protect the reputation and interests of the Group and colleagues
- Positively influence others by demonstrating core LBG values and behaviours and where appropriate, manage, develop and motivate colleagues to support a high performing team
- Manage self and, where appropriate, own team in the context of relevant risk policies and frameworks
- Support agreed change projects to deliver continuous improvement
- 121 communications
- Direct Mail
- Strong copywriting skills mainly for print but digital content skills are also preferable
- Outstanding stakeholder management and an ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good technical knowledge of products and ability to develop collateral ideally in a fund- management related environment
- Manage direct mail activity through our existing DM supplier
- Produce a range of marketing communications and materials to support projects
- Obtain sign-off via working projects taking comms from brief to delivery. This involves an element of planning and project management.
- A knowledge of financial services, systems knowledge and an unfailing desire create communications which will influence a positive outcome for our customers.
- A proven track record of delivery
- A strong team player
Leading Financial services provider with multiple locations through out the UK
Salary & Benefits
Above average day rate
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400