Newly Qualified Auditor/Accountant
GBP40000 - 50000 / annum
30th January 2018
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are working closely with a leading Edinburgh based firm of Chartered Accountants in the recruitment of a Newly Qualified Auditor/Accountant. The firm are incredibly progressive and sit within the heart of the city centre. The partners of the firm mix traditional values with modern practices and service. Their client base is comprehensive, established, and this role will sit within the Charities team specifically.
Responsibilities will include:
· Involvement in the full Audit cycle for a number of clients across the Charity sector.
· Deliver high quality work during planning, completion and execution of each assignment
· Support senior members of the team during audit engagements
· Oversee and assist junior members of the audit team when required
· Conduct substantive and controls testing for clients
· Compile information and audit findings in reports for audit/accounts seniors
Experience and skills:
· Fully qualified - ICAS/ACCA/CIPFA
· Previous experience of internal and/or external audit within a commercial, public sector or financial environment is required
· Strong experience of Audit planning and fieldwork is key
· Good working knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS and/or SORP is highly advantageous
· Ability to deliver assignments on time and within budget
Salary and benefits:
Salary will be dependant on experience but will be within the region of £40,000 - £50,000. Benefits associated with this role are highly competitive.
We are looking to arrange interviews at the earliest convenience so candidates wishing to be considered should forward their CV on for further details.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement