GBP8.50 - 10 / hour
5th June 2019
Robert Half are partnered with a renewable energy firm in Edinburgh Centre who are searching for an immediately available Operations Administrator to join their busy Projects and Operations team on a 6 monthly basis.
· Assisting Project Managers with managing the site induction process
· Assisting with document management, ensuring reports and inspection records are available and filed correctly
· Support with creating, formatting and management of templates and operational trackers. Assisting Project Managers with the reporting process by downloading, collecting and updating reports
· Formatting reports and inspection records for consistency in presentation
· Assist with updating and creating registers and trackers
· Compile and update documentation packs for various processes
· Help create financial documentation for the Project Managers, including quotes, POs and recharges
· Assist with travel arrangements
Various Ad Hoc and other tasks
Ideally have 1+ years administrative experience in a busy office environment. Interest in renewables and project management would be beneficial.
Strong organisation, excel and word skills.
Excellent communication skills
Enjoy working collaboratively as part of a team
Our client is a global renewable energy organisation based in central Edinburgh. They are a busy office with several project areas across various renewable energy sources.
Salary & Benefits
£8.50-10ph depending on experience (£18-20k equivalent)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
EdinburghLevel 3, Ardmore House,
40 George Street
gb 0131 220 2171