GBP21000 - 23000 / annum
February 7, 2018
Robert Half are pleased to be working exclusively on an excellent opportunity within in a great company for a Payroll Assistant with at least 1 years experience in Payroll to grow and manage end to end payroll.
This role is suited to those looking for a business where they can envisage a long career within payroll. You will initially be responsible for the weekly payroll, becoming wholly responsible for its management and eventually taking on more responsibility with other aspects of the payroll. The client is keen to offer as much support and training as is needed but there will be no micromanagement here!
- Process weekly starts, leavers and TC changes
- Process tax code changes
- Process SSP/SMP and SPP Changes
- Maintain weekly operatives holiday pay spreadsheet
- Ensure compliance with RTI
- Distribute payslips and P60's
- Produce and balance weekly cost reports
- Maintain headcount report
- The role will grow from here
- At least 1-2 years of payroll experience
- Excellent excel skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
Our client offers excellent benefits such as discretionary bonus, excellent pension contribution, life cover, holidays and more. For more details please submit your CV or get in touch via 0131 240 3777.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement