£19,000.00 - £24,000.00 / annum
8th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
This role would suit a candidate with some payroll experience in a small to medium sized business. Typical duties will include:
- Administering payroll for >150 employees
- Payroll calculations
- Processing wages through Sage payroll
- Administering the pension scheme, ensuring it's kept up to date at all times
In order to be considered for this post, the ideal candidate will:
- Have good attention to detail, with experience of Sage 50 payroll
- Have worked in a similar environment
- Be either immediately available, or on a one week notice period. Candidates on a longer notice period will still be considered
Salary between £19000 and £24000 depending on experience.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
EdinburghLevel 3, Ardmore House,
40 George Street
gb 0131 220 2171