Personal Tax Manager
February 7, 2018
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are delighted to be assisting a busy, reputable CA firm in Edinburgh City Centre in the recruitment of a Personal Tax Supervisor to join their well established Tax department.
You will be working with the Tax Associates and Partners. You will manage a portfolio of clients including HNWI's, directors, sole traders, partnerships and trusts and the role will mainly be of a compliance nature moving on to more advisory work as experience grows. You will take a hands on approach to some of the more complex returns, whilst also assisting more junior members of the team. This will include review of work prepared by members of the team, managing work flows and identifying tax planning opportunities. You should be a confident, diligent individual who is able to prioritise your workload and help the team work to strict deadlines. The suitable candidate should also have no issues working directly with clients and have a proven track record of doing so.
- ATT and/or CTA qualification is preferred
- Individuals should be pro-active, resilient and driven.
- The ideal candidate will be committed to a career in tax and will have relevant strong experience in a general practice role, currently operating in the capacity as a manager.
- Experience of organising the delivery of tax work, problem solving and the ability to use your own initiative is essential.
- In addition, you should possess the confidence and professionalism to establish credibility at all levels, be commercially minded and have a clear perception of client requirements
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be in the region of £40,000 - £50,000 plus considerable benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement