£325.00 - £350.00 / day
21st May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are recruiting an Interim Project Accountant to support a major Financial Services Organisation in Edinburgh with a systems upgrade project that is scheduled to start in the next 2 weeks.
Working in a hybrid role between the Finance & IT functions the role will require the successful Project Accountant to map out a timeline for the work that needs to be completed; oversee that the work is completed correctly and feed back to management on the progress of the project.
- To be considered for the role applicants will be expected to:
- Have previous experience of managing systems upgrades and/or implementation
- Possess strong communication skills
- Have a finance background with strong IT literacy
- Be available to start the assignment on a reasonably short notice period
- Be available to work in Edinburgh
In return candidates will receive a day rate between £300-£350 per day dependant on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978