GBP35000 - 45000 / annum
February 8, 2018
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are proud to be partnering with a multi-million T/O manufacturing business based just outside of Edinburgh in the recruitment of a project accountant. You will work closely with the production manager and finance business partners to ensure that there is continuous improvement in production, variable assets, costing and KPI's.
- Ownership of the management accounting including budgeting, cash flow and forecasting
- Maintain site accounting and admin processes, ensuring collection of key data and asset records
- Act as lead of key projects ensuring that accounting deadlines are adhered to
- Working closely with the production team and finance business partners in the compilation of accurate monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Build strong working relationships with the production manager and site managers to enable the delivery of operational and financial deliverables.
- Ensure that all statutory compliance is adhered to.
- Active involvement with key stakeholders, relaying project financials and evaluations to help improve decision making across the business.
- Ideally fully qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ICAS) but strong P/Q or finalists will still be considered.
- Project accounting experience
- Commercial accounting experience
- Experience of leading small teams and review of work
Salary and benefits
Salary will be c. £35,000 - £45,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement