GBP20000 - 25000 / annum
6th June 2019
Are you passionate about delivering a good service and enjoy the variety of recruitment but not the business development side? If so, Robert Half, a leading Global Recruitment Consultancy would be interested in speaking to you.
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to guide candidates from initial pre-screen to internal interview, during search and post placement, whilst ensuring the highest standards of customer service at all times. As a Resource Consultant you will also liaise with established clients during the fulfilment process.
Resource Consultant duties include but are not limited to:
- Sourcing candidates from a wide variety of sources including online job boards, LinkedIn, headhunting, referrals and recommendations, advertising and other creative methods
- Pre-interviews, scheduling, and conducting internal interviews
- Handling incoming CVs from candidates and ensuring data accuracy and data integrity
- Developing, updating, and maintaining an appropriate 'Skills Matrix', documenting availability to enable speed of placement
- Recruiting for open job orders
- Using social media (LinkedIn, etc.) to attract highly-skilled talent, connecting and building rapport to generate both placement and sales opportunities
- Accompany business development team on meetings to help build client relationships
- Arrange bespoke testing to assess candidate capability
- Prepare advert and marketing literature to assist team
You will be hard-working, tenacious and able to pick things up quickly working in a very dynamic role. In addition, will be have a good phone manner, be organised and eager to learn.
Ideally you will have a Recruitment or an Account Management background or have worked in a role requiring a high level of customer service and attention to detail.
To be truly successful in this position we are ideally looking for someone who is career-minded and displays the motivation and ambition to progress through the organisation over time.
Why join Robert Half:
You can build your future with us - We have a long tradition of promoting from within. In fact, many of our directors started in entry-level positions and worked their way up.
When you join Robert Half, a world of opportunity opens up to you - literally. Based in multiple locations across the globe, we provide employees with the chance to pursue new roles with the company in other cities, other countries or even other continents.
We have the training tools and advanced technologies to enable you to get up to speed quickly and be successful in your new role. And the best part is, you can rely on our training and support programmes throughout your career.
We offer an employee benefits programme
We provide a comprehensive employee benefits program which includes: life assurance, a company pension scheme and private medical insurance. We also offer a holiday purchase scheme, childcare vouchers, an employee assistance program and a reward platform that offers discounted offers and savings on thousands of goods and services. We offer a range of health and wellbeing schemes and pride ourselves on our enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
Robert Half is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Diversity and inclusion are essential elements of our corporate culture. By embracing this, we're also better able to serve the needs of our job seekers and hiring managers we work with each day.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400