£18,000.00 - £21,000.00 / annum
18th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently looking for a Sales Ledger Clerk to take on a new role in Central Edinburgh. Working for a private sector organisation, the ideal candidate will:
- Be responsible for the processing of all payments made into the company account via BACS and cash
- Answer customer queries by phone and email
- Communicate effectively with branch personnel and partners
- Using SAGE line 200, ensure that the sales ledger is kept up-to-date with perfect accuracy
In order to be considered for this role, the ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in a similar role, preferably working with high-volume invoices
- Have SAGE 200 experience, as well as be confident using EXCEL and other Microsoft packages
- Have good communication skills, acting as a brand ambassador when speaking with customers.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
EdinburghLevel 3, Ardmore House,
40 George Street
gb 0131 220 2171