£30,000.00 - £40,000.00 / annum
5th August 2019
Robert Half are looking for an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to join their rapidly expanding Edinburgh City Centre Office. Robert Half specialise in the placement of highly skilled Finance & Accounting professionals.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will receive excellent training, tools and top-class technology to assist in developing your business. Individuals work in a team environment while being held accountable for individual growth targets. A combination of recruiting, account development and account management skills are required.
- Sourcing candidates through existing database, advertising, internet, business contacts and direct recruiting
- Meeting with candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their job preferences
- Prospecting for new client business by meeting hiring managers in order to understand their recruitment needs
- Making recommendations to clients regarding the candidates available to best meet their requirements
- Providing customer service for existing clients to ensure their expectations are being met
- Liaising with team-mates to accomplish business growth goals.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will need to be self- confident, enthusiastic, with a strong work ethic and you will thrive in a competitive team-driven environment. Prior experience in recruitment is an advantage, although we are interested to hear from "high-achievers" from other disciplines.
We are looking for people with impeccable business development, an ability to build & maintain relationships and multi-tasking skills.
Salary & Benefits
- A competitive and uncapped commission structure is on offer
- Global and national recognition events - our top performers are flown out for an all-inclusive trip to Las Vegas with an invite to our annual Reach for the Stars awards.
- A holiday purchase scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance, a company pension scheme and a car allowance.
- Employee benefits programme with discounted offers and savings at multiple UK retailers.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978