GBP40000 - 50000 / annum
18th April 2019
Robert Half are excited to be recruiting for a Full Stack Developer to join an extremely innovative, market leading, high growth manufacturing business in Elland.
This is a great time to join the business as they embark on a multitude of different projects (one of which is an AWS migration), investing heavily into IT and looking into all leading edge technology!
As Full Stack Developer, you will ideally be looking to work in an innovative, fast paced, high growth environment, working with all key stakeholders across the business on a number of huge, global, very exciting projects!
It is crucial that the chosen candidate for this role has and can demonstrate strong capabilities and skills in Node.JS.
Your role would include, but certainly isn't limited to:
- Design, test, code and configure the code accordingly.
- Working in a continuous delivery environment
- Help to define the architecture across the global business
Skills/methodologies required are:
- GIT Source Control with GIT Hub
- Experience within SQL and an understanding of Linux
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £40-50k (definitely negotiable DOE)
- Flexible benefits package
- Excellent training programme
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978