GBP50000 - 60000 / annum
5th March 2018
Robert Half Cambridge is delighted to be working in exclusive partnership with a growing and fast paced organisation based in Ely to recruit an ambitious Financial Controller. We are looking for someone who is qualified (ACA or ACCA ideally) and has exceptional technical capabilities as well as a great commercial awareness.
The role of Financial Controller in Ely will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the identification, improvement and implementation of financial controls.
- Preparation of single company and Group consolidated Management Accounts.
- Manage aspects of the Group's treasury function through the preparation of cash flow forecasts.
- Preparation and monitoring of departmental budgets.
- Identify and develop areas of improvement within the finance department and the Group
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of the year end accounts process and liaising with the Group's auditors.
- Participating in the strategic management of the company, with the support of the Chief Financial Officer.
- Line management of the accounting support team, including review and maintenance of customer receivables, creditors and payroll.
- Ad hoc project and process work as required.
If you believe you are a motivated and enthusiastic Financial Controller who is looking to continue to grow your skill set and be part of this exciting business, then I want to hear from you. This opportunity has a huge potential for fast career progression and for you to really make a stamp on this businesses success.
Salary range £50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits
Please contact John Mclaughlin at Robert Half Cambridge to have confidential discussion on 01223 341400 or email me on with a copy of your CV.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement