£60,000.00 - £65,000.00 / annum
2nd September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Financial Controller - Ely
Robert Half Cambridge are currently working with a dynamic and fast growth financial services business who are recruiting for Financial Controller based in their office in the heart of Ely. The successful applicant will become the number two in finance.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing reports to be issued to external stakeholders
- Support the CFO in the development and implementation of business metrics, and improving the internal reporting processes
- Finalisation of all management accounts for the Group entities, including consolidated management accounts
- Draft full year financial statements
- Assist with year-end audit process, and production of corporation tax computations
- Line management of the management accountant and accounts assistant, ensuring accounting systems are up to date with the latest transactions
- Monitoring of treasury balances, cash flow forecasts and drafting documentation to draw funds from existing facilities as required
- Collaborate with underwriting to develop solutions where clients are unable to meet payment obligations
- Approving payments on banking system in line with internal processes
- Ad hoc project and process work as required
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Qualified chartered accountant
- Strong management, interpersonal and analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- Previous exposure to a statutory audit process (either as auditor or client)
- Previous experience in financial services
- Experience of Sage accounts
Salary & Benefits
The role of Financial Controller is paying up to £65K plus excellent benefits.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420