Management Accountant / Business Partner
Location : Ely
Post Date : 20 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 470221
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant / Business partner working for a growing FMCG business based just outside Ely.
Overview of role
To work as an integral part of the Finance team ensuring accuracy and consistency of reporting and the timely production of management information
Day to day duties of Management Accountant / Business Partner will include but not be limited to:
Weekly Management Accounts & KPIs
- Provide relevant and timely financial reports on a weekly basis with clear concise commentary and investigation.
- Reporting across product groups in a consistent format.
- Weekly stock reconciliation and subsequent investigation into variances
- Establish and drive weekly labour variance analysis
- Establish and drive weekly yield reporting variance analysis
- Finance representative for weekly review meetings
Month End Management Accounts
- Provide relevant and timely financial metrics on a monthly basis with clear concise commentary and investigation
- Reconciliation of weekly result to month end result, measure of accuracy understand movement.
- Completion of Group Packs
- Stock trend analysis
- Full balance sheet reconciliation signed off with relevant back up
- Detailed overhead analysis and meetings with budget holders
- Cash and balance sheet forecasting
Budget and Forecasting
- Full involvement in the annual budget setting process
- Weekly reforecasting of financial results, clear assumptions documented
- Risks and opportunities completed and reviewed versus budget.
Capital Reporting & Fixed Assets
- To control all capital expenditure through procedure and follow up. To report on return on capital achieved through capital projects.
- Ensure the fixed asset register is complete and accurate at all times
The ideal candidate Profile:
- Ideally fully qualified accountant or at finalist stage (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Excellent analytical, organisation and administration skills
- Excellent numeracy, financial and computer skills particularly Excel
- Ability to prioritise workloads and meet targets
- Ability to work to deadlines and be self-motivated
- Ability to work as part of a team
Salary & Benefits
Role of Management Accountant / Business Partner in Ely is paying up to £45K + Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Cambourne Business Park
CB23 6DP Cambridge,