£600.00 - £800.00 / day
3rd June 2019
Interim and Project Consultancy
Protiviti are supporting an ERP implementation for a manufacturing business with a site in Scotland to be visited and would like to engage a Project Manager to partner us there.
- Map out processes
- ERP implementation
- Planning and controlling of the project using appropriate planning tools
- Managing risks, budgets, and reports
- Organisation and management of third parties
- Risk and issue management with ability to resolve these issues
- Experienced Project Manager
- Has led on multiple ERP implementations
- Strong systems knowledge
- MSFT Dynamics Business Central ideal but can be system agnostic
- Experience of Power BI and/or Snowflake also welcome
- Manufacturing sector experience essential
- Strong delivery capabilities, coordination and stakeholder management skills
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
£600 to 800 per day dependent on experience, 3 days per week in Scotland
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunities for all candidates and those with relevant experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400