14th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working in partnership with Nuffield Health to help support in the recruitment of a Tax Manager.
Based in Epsom and reporting directly into the Head of Tax and Treasury, this role is offering the chance to join an exceptional business in a highly visible and value add finance position.
If you are looking for a varied, senior leadership level role within a well-respected business, then please apply to find out more.
This role is also offering great levels of variety, coupled with extensive scope and autonomy.
The successful Tax Manager will be responsible for ensuring compliance with tax regulations in relation to VAT, corporation tax, employment status. Providing tax advice to the operational and central functions, including strategic developments.
- Managing the day to day relationship with HMRC for VAT, corporation tax and employment status issues
- The preparation and submission of VAT returns, PAYE settlement agreements and corporation tax computations
- Assisting in the management of risks in relation to the anti-tax avoidance legislation
- Provision of tax advice for new services, projects, acquisitions and disposals
- Compliance checks to ensure that the correct VAT is charged on sales and correctly accounting for purchases, including the correct issuance of VAT exemption certificates
- Staff training
- To provide assistance and cover for the day to day treasury activities of the Head of Tax and Treasury
The successful Tax Manager is likely to be a qualified accountant (CTA, ACA, ICAS, CIMA or ACCA) with a strong academic profile.
Experience of the following would be high desirable:
- Extensive post qualification experience working in tax
- In depth knowledge of VAT
- General tax knowledge
- Ability to commute and work in Epsom on a daily basis
Nuffield Health is the UK's leading not-for-profit healthcare organisation.
As a not-for-profit with no shareholders, we invest all our income back into our family of award-winning 31 hospitals, 112 fitness and wellbeing clubs, healthcare clinics, over 200 workplace wellbeing services, as well as developing flagship collaborations supporting our communities - all to realise our vision to build a healthier nation.
What makes us unique is our unrivalled award winning and industry leading network of health and wellbeing services.
Only Nuffield Health has the wide-ranging expertise to provide connected care. We attract some of the best people in their specialist fields, who take a personalised approach so we can provide the best possible care and support now and in the future - wherever they are on their journey, all for the public benefit.
We're committed to our vision of building a healthier nation.
Salary & Benefits
£££Competitive. Negotiable depending on experience.
This is a retained assignment with Robert Half. To apply please click on the link or send your application directly to Patrick McCubbin at
All third-party applications will be forwarded onto Robert Half.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750