£11.00 - £14.00 / hour
15th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are pleased to be exclusively hiring a temporary Accounts Assistant for a well-known global business in Epsom. This role is offered on an ongoing temp basis, there is the potential for a permanent role to the right person.
- Client account reconciliations
- Resolving client queries
- Processing invoices, making sure all of the pricing, VAT and general ledger coding's are correctly entered into the system.
- Fully responsible for uploading the bank statement transactions from the company bank accounts and posting the bank entries into the system
- Completing month end journals and nominal account reconciliations
- Create and maintain all information held within the sales ledger
- Creating invoices as and when required
- Accruals and Pre-payments
- Produce all necessary reports and close the sales ledger at month end.
The successful candidate will currently be studying or have studied AAT. They must be able to work in a fast paced finance function and deal with a large workload at month end. They must be bright and have excellent business English.
A young and exciting company, they have modern top floor offices in Epsom. There is a large team, this will be reporting to the European FC. There is a fun and vibrant culture in the office.
Salary and Benefits
£11 - £14 per hour, On site parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750