£22,000.00 - £22,000.00 / annum
10th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Devon & Cornwall are pleased to be working with a long established business based in Exeter to recruit a Credit Controller.
Our client is based in very well presented offices with a little oasis next door and is in easy reach of major commuter roads. They have a busy and fast paced environment where team work is promoted.
This Credit Controller vacancy will have key responsibilities, including:
- Prepare and review a monthly commission debtor report.
- Manage debt over multiple systems to ensure that debt is offset against payments made where possible
- Review debt movement, and alert management to debt movements when required.
- Attend regular update calls, and use information gained to add additional commentary to the debtor report and to help focus debt recovery.
- Use the database to obtain further information regarding debts held within the industry.
- Post /e-mail debt letters in line with the businesses debt recovery procedure.
- Contact debtors with debt over an agreed amount to discuss repayment options.
- Monitor payment plans in place with debtors to ensure that the agreed terms are being adhered to.
- Review and propose debt management actions to be agreed with the Finance Manger and Head of Finance.
- When required prepare commission debt analysis for internal meetings and committees.
- Prepare documentation for legal action and act as the main point of contact for this process.
- Act as the central point for debt queries received from both internal and external sources.
The successful candidate will have held a similar role before and be adaptable to suit the requirements of this position. They will have effective and confident communication skills, both oral and written. We are looking for an individual who is a quick learner, team player and can also work on their own initiative.
The Credit Controller will expect a Salary of £22,000 plus a healthy selection of benefits.
For more information please contact Fraser Wood at Robert Half Devon & Cornwall on 01392 341130 or apply within this advert.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400