Location : Exeter
Post Date : 17 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 449566
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to work in a commercially run business based in Exeter.
The role will see you report into an off-site Finance Director and therefore be the finance lead of the office. This role will be responsible for a team of 4, soon to be 5 (with recruitment of 1 other in the next 4-6 months), and be responsible for the timely and accurate reporting of financial information for the organisation.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the production of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Involved in improving month end processes
- Preparation of short, medium and long-term budgets
- Communication of budgets to department heads Ensure tight financial controls
- Recruitment, Development and Training of a team
The right person for this Financial Controller position must be a Qualified Accountant. You don't necessarily need to have manufacturing industry experience, but it will be highly desirable.
Your key attributes will include:
- Excellent written and verbal presentation
- Ability to work in fast-paced rapidly changing environment
- Up to date technical accounting knowledge
- Management experience
- Ability to interact with stakeholders of all levels and backgrounds
Our client is a fast growing organisation, they are sub £50m turnover currently but will look to surpass this mark in the not too distant future. The team has been growing extensively in all areas and it is likely you will be actively recruiting for new members of the team shortly after joining.
The business is looking for the right person for this Financial Controller vacancy and is therefore looking to pay a competitive package to attract the best candidate. The salary on offer will be in the region of £50,000 with extensive benefits including an impressive holiday and pension package. Flexible working will be considered but this is very much a full-time role.
Please apply with a fully updated CV to Fraser Wood at Robert Half or call him on 07767 425 768 for further detail.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
BS1 2NT Lewins Mead