GBP30000 - 37000 / annum
7th February 2018
Robert Half is working with a dynamic and progressive accountancy firm based in Falkirk. They work with an interesting & varied selection of clients & are looking for a new accountant in order to support their recent growth. They have a friendly & well-established team to which they are looking to add strong individuals of various levels, with Practice experience.
My client has an excellent opportunity for an accountant to join our team and assist in the delivery of varied end-to-end accounting services to a portfolio of clients.
- Managing a portfolio of clients including billing, credit control, achieving monthly targets
- Statutory accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders & Partnerships
- Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Assisting with tax computations, both personal and corporate
- Liaising with HMRC
- Preparation of VAT returns
Applications are welcomed from candidates holding a relevant professional qualification or those who are part-qualified or QBE. You will have current experience of working in a practice coupled with strong exposure to UK financial accounting and auditing requirements
The person will have/be:
- Good attention to detail, excellent communication skills (written and in person).
- Excellent time management, planning, project management and organisational skills.
- Excellent client relationship management skills.
- Business and commercial awareness.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- At least 2/3 years experience within a practice environment.
Robert Half is working with a dynamic and progressive accountancy firm based in Falkirk. They work with an interesting & varied selection of clients & are looking for a new accountant in order to support their recent growth.
Salary & Benefits
£27,000+£37,000 + benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement