GBP25000 - 35000 / annum
28th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are actively seeking an Assistant Accountant for an SME in Fareham. This person must be happy dealing with both sides of the ledger and working by themselves as this will be a stand-alone role within the finance team, reporting into a Finance Manager who is only on site twice a week.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- VAT reporting
- Manage daily transactions
- Maintain sales, purchase and general ledgers
- Identify areas where systems and processes could be improved then input these
- Raise invoices and chase aged debt
The successful candidate will be AAT fully qualified or Part-Qualified in ACCA/CIMA and must have relevant experience working independently in a role.
This is a great role to get complete exposure to a company's finance processes. This is a role that the right person can really put their stamp on by improving processes and managing the day to day tasks.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary circa £28,000
- Modern open plan office environment
- 25 holidays days a year plus bank holidays
- On-site parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SouthamptonUBC, Enterprise House
Ocean Village, Southampton
gb 02380 224 562