GBP50000 - 60000 / annum
4th March 2019
Accounting and Finance
Financial Controller, Southampton - £55,000
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are actively seeking an experienced Financial Controller to join an exciting and progressive technology company in Southampton. This position is offering an exceptional working environment where you can really show your personality and entrepreneurial flair.
- Oversee all company accounts and investments
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Manage cash flow, by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Supervise and manage financial department staff
- Preparation of management accounts, cash flow management, payroll and auditing
- Undertake cost-benefit analysis for financial opportunities
The successful candidate will be someone who can think outside the box. This role needs someone who is constantly looking for better ways of doing things and ways to move forward.
Minimum of 4 years experience working in an accounts environment and be either qualified or part-qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA).
You must be able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines in a fast-paced industry.
This ambitious and well-respected company sits on the outskirts of Southampton in new and modern offices. The working environment and culture is second to none and they are looking for an equally positive-minded person to join the team.
Employee personal development is also extremely important to this business, with them offering personalised in-house training and great career progression.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary (circa £55,000)
- Excellent Pension and Health Benefits
- Free parking and Gym on site
- 24 holidays days a year plus bank holidays
- Incredible working environment
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SouthamptonUBC, Enterprise House
Ocean Village, Southampton
SO14 3XB 02380 224 562