GBP28000 - 32000 / annum
11th January 2019
Accounting and Finance
Credit Manager, Southampton - £30,000
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are actively seeking a Credit Manager to join a technology company on the outskirts of Southampton. They need an experienced individual who loves managing a team and being involved in the day to day running of a dynamic credit control team.
- Daily supervision of team members to ensure the correct work-flow and accuracy of work
- To provide an effective and timely service to the firm
- Maintaining a well organised credit control function, ensuring adequate staffing to provide cover so that the Credit Control team can chase debts and respond to all related queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring active management of the firm's aged debt to meet collections and lock up targets
- Continually monitoring staff performance
- To ensure a high standard of work output and quality of information within the Credit Control team
- Managing credit control team projects through to completion
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in Credit Control and managing a team.
We are looking for someone who can inspire others around them. We need someone who can bring energy and passion to an already very successful team.
The company is extremely forward-thinking and is looking to have huge growth in the upcoming years. Therefore, we need someone who can match these values and grow with the business.
Salary and Benefits
- Circa £30,000
- Subsidised Canteen on-site
- Free parking on site
- 25 holidays days a year plus bank holidays
- Progressive training and promotion opportunities
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SouthamptonUBC, Enterprise House
Ocean Village, Southampton
gb 02380 224 562